I saw a recipe on Facebook for Oreo Rice Krispie treats, which awakened a craving I didn’t even know I had.
I set off to find marshmallows that are soy free (much harder than one would expect). But luckily for me the kosher aisle held my pot at the end of the rainbow.
These are three ingredient Rice Krispies treats that took seriously less than 15min to make and taste amazing! Recipe makes about 12 squares.
- 2 bags of kosher marshmallows
- 8 cups of unsweetened gluten free puffed rice cereal
- 1 stick soy free Earth Balance
- Melt down the Earth Balance
- Mix in the marshmallows stirring until they are melted
- Add in cereal slowly continuing to mix
- Pour into a pan 9x13 pan and let cool before cutting