I never worry when bananas start to brown in our house because that means I have an excuse to make…banana bread!!
Banana bread never lasts long with my family. We can easily go through a loaf in one morning. Luckily, I have a quick, simple, easy fool proof recipe that’s even vegan and gluten free so if we wanted we could make a loaf every day.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten free flour (I like Bobs Red Mills gluten free 1-1 baking flour)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- Any other topping (fruit, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar
- Mix in mashed banana and milk
- Add in extra toppings once the batter is combined
- Bake for 45 minutes until top is a golden brown