When you’re on vacation the last thing you want is to be sick. Fight back with this Vitamin C packed smoothie.
As soon as we landed in Savannah I could feel myself coming down with something. Immediately I went to Whole Foods, grabbed anything and everything that had Vitamin C, and set to work on beating this cold.
I made a Vitamin C packed smoothie (in a fancy glass of course, because why not, I’m on vacation) followed by a multi vitamin for good measure.
Simple and delicious.
- 1 banana
- 1 Kite Hill strawberry yogurt
- 1 packet of Amazing Grass Superfood Goji and Acai powder
- 1 cup of mixed frozen berries
- 1 large handful of super greens (chard, spinach, arugula, and bok choy)
- ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and enjoy!